Our special Wiki pages
We are happy to help you choose and evaluate a wiki system and plan your projects. We have extensive experience with the systems Foswiki (formerly TWiki) and enterprise wikis. We have begun using Confluence explicitly, since it has proven to be market leader in functionality and user friendliness. Take a look at our detailed wiki pages, if you have not already done so:
Articles, videos and information
- If desired: consultation via phone, free of charge and without obligation
Consultation via phone without charge and non binding. No worries, we don't employ a call center. You will always talk to competent consultants with no sales pressure. More infos at +1 800 853 4630.
- Complete transparency of budget: overview of costs
A sample quote so you know which costs to plan with. You can choose any option: large, medium, small, do it yourself, don't do it at all… we will send you more information via email after our conversation +1 800 853 4630.
- Articles on wikis
- Architecture of a Wiki project: Elements, Process, Approach, Rules
- Architecture of a Wiki-Project: Customers’ Frequently Asked Questions
- Factors for the Success of Wikis 1: Technology is important, but not King
- Factors for the Success of Wikis 2: Organization is the Key
- Factors for the Success of Wikis 3: Overcoming Resistance from the Company Culture
- Management Dashboards in an Intranet
- Wikis are the glue holding Intranets together
- Why there should be a Wiki integrated into every Intranet
- Seven Ways to Achieve Successful Corporate Wikis
- Confluence 5.3: Space Blueprints, Shared Links, In-App Applications For Permissions And More
- The Wiki Gardener: Tasks and Requirements
Here is a brief overview of our services for wikis:
Free Wiki test instance for you
The service SWIFT offers you the opportunity to create your own Confluence test instance with just a few clicks. Just follow the links below, your own test instance is only a click away.
Already a wiki pro?
Your business has already implemented a successful enterprise wiki? You may be interested in the Checklist for a successful Enterprise Wiki (German)
Send your inquiry now!
In case of questions, please feel free to contact us.