Create short and simple posts easily. The microblog can be integrated using the "Microblog" macro on any page (or the dashboard).
- Every user can contribute, by writing microposts, and responding to other users' microposts.
- It allows you to use many of the typical functions of the rich text editor: simple text formatting, inserting images, YouTube videos and some standard macros. You can also like posts and mention users using "@".
- Microposts can be assigned to different predefined topics when they are created. These topics are associated with spaces and visibility can be controlled by the space's permissions.
- You can work with hashtags. These hashtags are treated like a page's keywords and, like the content of a micropost, can be searched using the global search function.
- The global timeline contains microposts from all topic spaces. In the macro settings, the timeline can be restricted to a specific topic or space, and the topic overview can be completely hidden if necessary.
Enterprise News Bundle (ENB)
- Show news items as cover stories (tiles) or display the corporate and personal newsfeeds.
- You can create news sections, to which you can add news channels. These can then be personalized using a maximum of 3 profile criteria.
- When a channel points to one space, all of the blog posts from that space will be displayed in that channel.
- When integrating news as cover stories (tiles) or as a corporate or personal newsfeed, you can choose between different configuration options:
- Cover Stories: Single news items, a combination of space + label (keyword), category(s) or news section.
- Corporate newsfeed: category(s), one space/several spaces, or news section.
- Personal Newsfeed: News based on specific space categories.
Navigation Menu Editor (NME)
- Create a completely flexible navigation menu with a maximum of three hierarchies, independent of the Confluence space structure.
- Personalize the navigation by using profile criteria such as language, location, etc. Different users will see a different menu structure.
- Assign administrator permissions to manage the navigation structure independently of the Confluence administrator permissions.
Profile Based Content (PBC)
- Create content groups and define different pages for each group.
- On each page, profile criteria such as language, location, etc. can be stored for personalization: the user sees the content that matches their profile data.
- Works with the Excerpt macro to easily maintaining content and the Profile-Dependent Content macro for insertion/display.
App Center (AC)
- Links to other (web) applications.
- Maintain application links in the administration (categories, options for personalization based on a maximum of 3 profile fields).
- Update app information with title, link, description, contact, key.
- Apps can be recommended or mandatory; users cannot deselect mandatory apps; this can be personalized.
- Links are displayed in the App Center or the Linchpin sidebar, and the user can select or deselect apps using the Edit icon.
Linchpin User Profiles (LUP)
- Create new fields and categories (as a system administrator), which then appear in user profiles.
- Option to define personalized starting spaces.
- Simple organizational charts for each user.
- LUP can be configured to prompt users to fill in certain mandatory profile fields after logging in (Profile Completion Wizard).
- Using the Custom User Search macro, a search for specific profile fields can be embedded in a page ("Expert Search","People Search"). Also available from the Linchpin sidebar.
- Using the Customized User List macro, a custom list of users can be included according to specific profile fields.
Duplicate Content Defender
- Display a warning when creating new pages if a similar page title already exists.
- Teaser boxes come with the theme as a macro.
- Teaser boxes can be inserted with a "Teaser item" macro on any page.
- You can define the color of the teaser box next to the header (title) in the macro settings.
- You can insert a description into the macro's interior. Also, insert the link to the destination page here. The link itself will not be displayed in view mode. You can also insert an image.
- The teaser box size will always be adjusted according to the available space.
- No labels