- Created by //SEIBERT/MEDIA Employee, last modified by //SEIBERT/MEDIA employee on Aug 13, 2018
Create short and simple posts easily. The microblog can be integrated using the "Microblog" macro on any page (or the dashboard).
- Every user can contribute, by writing microposts, and responding to other users' microposts.
- It allows you to use many of the typical functions of the rich text editor: simple text formatting, inserting images, YouTube videos and some standard macros. You can also like posts and mention users using "@".
- Microposts can be assigned to different predefined topics when they are created. These topics are associated with spaces and visibility can be controlled by the space's permissions.
- You can work with hashtags. These hashtags are treated like a page's keywords and, like the content of a micropost, can be searched using the global search function.
- The global timeline contains microposts from all topic spaces. In the macro settings, the timeline can be restricted to a specific topic or space, and the topic overview can be completely hidden if necessary.
Enterprise News Bundle (ENB)
- Show news items as cover stories (tiles) or display the corporate and personal newsfeeds.
- You can create news sections, to which you can add news channels. These can then be personalized using a maximum of 3 profile criteria.
- When a channel points to one space, all of the blog posts from that space will be displayed in that channel.
- When integrating news as cover stories (tiles) or as a corporate or personal newsfeed, you can choose between different configuration options:
- Cover Stories: Single news items, a combination of space + label (keyword), category(s) or news section.
- Corporate newsfeed: category(s), one space/several spaces, or news section.
- Personal Newsfeed: News based on specific space categories.
Navigation Menu Editor (NME)
- Create a completely flexible navigation menu with a maximum of three hierarchies, independent of the Confluence space structure.
- Personalize the navigation by using profile criteria such as language, location, etc. Different users will see a different menu structure.
- Assign administrator permissions to manage the navigation structure independently of the Confluence administrator permissions.
Profile Based Content (PBC)
- Create content groups and define different pages for each group.
- On each page, profile criteria such as language, location, etc. can be stored for personalization: the user sees the content that matches their profile data.
- Works with the Excerpt macro to easily maintaining content and the Profile-Dependent Content macro for insertion/display.
App Center (AC)
- Links to other (web) applications.
- Maintain application links in the administration (categories, options for personalization based on a maximum of 3 profile fields).
- Update app information with title, link, description, contact, key.
- Apps can be recommended or mandatory; users cannot deselect mandatory apps; this can be personalized.
- Links are displayed in the App Center or the Linchpin sidebar, and the user can select or deselect apps using the Edit icon.
Linchpin User Profiles (LUP)
- Create new fields and categories (as a system administrator), which then appear in user profiles.
- Option to define personalized starting spaces.
- Simple organizational charts for each user.
- LUP can be configured to prompt users to fill in certain mandatory profile fields after logging in (Profile Completion Wizard).
- Using the Custom User Search macro, a search for specific profile fields can be embedded in a page ("Expert Search","People Search"). Also available from the Linchpin sidebar.
- Using the Customized User List macro, a custom list of users can be included according to specific profile fields.
Duplicate Content Defender
- Display a warning when creating new pages if a similar page title already exists.
- Teaser boxes come with the theme as a macro.
- Teaser boxes can be inserted with a "Teaser item" macro on any page.
- You can define the color of the teaser box next to the header (title) in the macro settings.
- You can insert a description into the macro's interior. Also, insert the link to the destination page here. The link itself will not be displayed in view mode. You can also insert an image.
- The teaser box size will always be adjusted according to the available space.
- No labels
This content was last updated on 08/13/2018.
This content hasn't been updated in a while. That doesn't have to be a problem. Some of our pages live for years without becoming obsolete. Please click this link if you want us to update this page. Old content can be incorrect, misleading or outdated. Please get in contact with us via a form on this page, our live chat or via email with firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in doubt, have a question, suggestion, or want changes from us.