There are a few ways to create a new checklist with our didit checklist app. It just depends on your initial point. For instance, you can generate checklists from the didit hub, a Jira Issue, a Confluence page, and many more. Find a detailed list of different starting points for your checklist creation below.
Let’s start with how to create a checklist in your didit hub.
How to create a checklist from a template
1. Navigate to your didit - Checklist hub.
2. Hover your mouse of the checklist you would like to copy and click "Create checklist."
3. After clicking the button, a modal will appear giving you the possibility to change your checklist’s name if needed.
4. Once you click "Continue", you will be directed to the detail view of your new checklist.
5. Here, you can start checking off your tasks.
6. If you need to edit your checklist, you must go back and select the pencil icon in the checklist list.
Did you know that you can see a list of all checklists generated from one specific template? Just click the list icon on the right and see for yourself!
How to create an ad-hoc checklist
If you do not need a template, you can always create ad-hoc checklists.
1. From the checklist overview in your didit hub. All you need to do is click the button on the top right.
2. Once you are on your new checklist, give it a name and an optional description. Then you can start creating your tasks.
Not what you were looking for? Check out other ways to create a checklist:
- Use a public link to create a new checklist
- Create a checklist from a Confluence page
- Embed a checklist template in a Confluence page template and generate new checklists each time you create a new page from this page template
- Create a checklist from a Jira issue
- Create a checklist from your Checklist mobile app
- Scan a QR code to create a new checklist with your smartphone