Using checklists on the go with your smartphone or tablet has a lot of advantages:
Using a QR code to quickly fire up a checklist is quick and simple. It requires almost no training or onboarding and filling out the checklist is simple as well.
QR codes are widely used and most people know how to use them on their iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone, or tablet.
Print a QR code from within the admin area
1. Access the checklists admin area
2. Click on "Templates"
3. Choose the checklist template that you want to print.
4. Expand the section "Public Create Link / QR" in the "Options" section of the template editing screen.
5. Add a description for the printout in the field "Description for printed QR codes" if you want.
6. Click the button "Show/print QR code".
7. Click the "Print" button in the modal that opens.
8. Print the template
Checklists - Easy, Quick, Exact Workflows in Teams
With Checklists - Easy, Quick, Exact Workflows in Teams, mistakes and forgetfulness in your processes are a thing of the past. Through checklist templates you can create a new checklist in seconds. Even from a smartphone and without a login. Checklists for Jira & Confluence is a free app for the Atlassian Cloud.