2.8 Release Notes
More options for admins to customize profile picture uploads!
- Now the file size for the profile picture upload is freely configurable
- Limit profile picture width and height to easily import them in other applications
- The Skype status updates automatically in a short time
- Now the visibility settings of email addresses will be respected
- Fixes an issue concerning the correct view of informations with field type „user“ in vCards
- Profile pictures are now displayed undistorted
- Fixes an issue with profile picture updates during ldap synchronisation
- Fixes an issue with LDAP synchronisation and inactive LDAPs
- Fixes mobile view for profile categories
- Contact data of profiles with many fields are now presented correctly
- All subordinates are now displayed completely in org charts
- Display problems in Chrome browser concerning inactive IM status are fixed
2.8.1 Release Notes
Fixed issues with locales and profile pictures.
- The profile network tab won't show profile picture updates anymore, when pictures are set by the LDAP synchronisation task.
- Improved error message handling.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent some personalization features from working correctly, when the user locale was set within a profile.
- Fixed a bug which could prevent profile pictures from loading properly in Linchpin Mobile.
- Fixed a case where profile picture uploads could fail in combination with Internet Explorer and Apache Server.
The "custom landing spaces" have been moved, you can find this feature in our Linchpin Theme Plugin. There is a migration process so that there should be no need to reconfigure your landing spaces.
Have you found a bug or a missing feature? Please contact us via www.seibert.biz/help. Let's build a great product together!
- No labels