Filling out a checklist is a core component to our app.
1. Navigate to your checklist either on a page or in the didit - Checklist hub.
2. If your checklist is in on a page you can search for it using the search box in Confluence.
3. To complete the checklist, select the items in the checklist that you would like to mark as complete.
4. You can add notes and images with the "Add note / image" button at the bottom.
5. Once you are done, click the blue "Finish checklist" button.
6. If you leave some items unchecked, didit will warn you before you can finish the checklist.
7. In the end, didit will give you some data about your checklist.
A GIF that shows the flow
This is the checklist above as a PDF export
A checklist that has been exported to a PDF file:
Your direct line to us - because we're more than just software, we're a community. Whether you have burning questions, technical challenges, brilliant ideas, or just want to say hello, this is the place to do it. Feel free to choose the option that suits your needs best, and let's start a conversation.
Our experts are here to guide you through every feature and answer all your questions. Don't miss out on this opportunity to supercharge your productivity.