1. Head over to the didit hub where you see your list of templates.
2. Click on the meatball menu (the three horizontal dots) next to the template you want to add to your favorites.
3. Hit 'Favorite template'.
From the template detail view
1. Open the template that you want to add to your favorites.
2. You'll see a star icon in the template's detail view.
3. Click on the star to mark it as a favorite.
That's it! Your go-to templates will now be super easy to access.
Your direct line to us - because we're more than just software, we're a community. Whether you have burning questions, technical challenges, brilliant ideas, or just want to say hello, this is the place to do it. Feel free to choose the option that suits your needs best, and let's start a conversation.
Our experts are here to guide you through every feature and answer all your questions. Don't miss out on this opportunity to supercharge your productivity.