With this version we fix a bug that caused the logins stored in the app to be no longer available (again, unfortunately). We've also added several new features and improvements that will make your app look more modern and load content even faster.
- Background images for profiles are now also visible in the mobile app. You can currently edit your background image on desktop only, but we are already working on a solution for the app.
- Your app will now show you when the system you are using is in maintenance mode and therefore some functions are temporarily unavailable.
- You can now send a bug report to the development team directly from the login screen without having to connect to a system first. This is useful especially for login-related issues.
- We have improved the usability of large tables by displaying columns with a minimum width. You can scroll horizontally in wide tables to access all information.
- The microblog in the app now loads content much faster, with replies to posts only being loaded when you actually open the post in detail view.
- Fixed a bug where logins stored in the app were no longer available. If your logins do not reappear after this update, you will have to add a new login to the app. If you need assistance with this, please contact your system administrator.
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash when calling a favorite contact.
- Fixed a bug with the formatting of phone numbers in user profiles. This caused phone numbers to resolve incorrectly when calling the contact.
Compatibility & Requirements
We recommend to always keep up with the latest versions of Linchpin Mobile as well as the integrated Linchpin apps for full feature support, stability and security.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Device Apps (iOS + Android) requires Linchpin Mobile Confluence App version 3.0.0 or later.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Confluence App requires Linchpin Mobile Device App version 3.0.0 or later.
Please note that full functionality can only be guaranteed if you use the most recent version of both components named above.
- This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Atlassian Confluence Server version 6.8.0 or later.
- This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Atlassian Confluence Data Center version 6.8.0 or later.
In order to get the most out of Linchpin Mobile you need to meet the following requirements for the corresponding sections within Linchpin Mobile:
- News: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Linchpin Enterprise News' version 2.9.0 or later.
- Microblog: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Microblogging for Confluence' version 4.4.0 or later.
- Contacts: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Linchpin User Profiles' version 2.17.1 or later.
- Linchpin Theme: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Confluence app 'Linchpin Theme Plugin' version 2.17.2 or later in order to properly display Linchpin Teaser and Layout Box macros.
- Linchpin Events: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Confluence app 'Linchpin Events' version 2.2.4 or later in order to properly display Event macros.
Please note that full functionality can only be guaranteed if you use the most recent version of the components named above. For a list of supported macros in Linchpin Mobile please see http://seibert.biz/linchpinmobilemacros.
Third party apps
Linchpin Mobile offers additional features when connected to third party apps:
- Analytics: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Viewtracker' version 5.4.0 or later in order to support some basic analytics features.
- No labels