- Created by //SEIBERT/MEDIA employee, last modified on Jan 30, 2019
See the documentation for your Release
Want to know where a link redirects to at first sight? This is possible now - We added little icons next to every link to indicate if it's pointing towards an internal or external page, a user profile, or even a file attachment.
Indicator icons for distinguishing link types.
You can now support future development of this app by agreeing to send anonymous usage data to //SEIBERT/MEDIA. To do so just go to 'More' > 'General settings' after logging in to a system in the app and activate the toggle.
Added a quick access menu item for registering new mobile devices in the Confluence user menu.
Administrators can now set the description text displayed to users when generating a new login QR code via their Confluence profile.
Improvements & Bugfixes
- Fixed an issue that prevented some links from displaying.
- Fixed an issue with spaces in URLs resulting in links not redirecting to the correct target location.
- Logins for the Linchpin demo instance are no longer needed to be renewed every 24 hours.
- Improved image scaling in the Confluence app in order to massively improve performance.
- Further improvements on handling push notifications.
Have you found a bug or a missing feature? Please contact us via www.seibert.biz/help. Let's build a great product together!
Compatibility & Requirements
We recommend to always keep up with the latest versions of Linchpin Mobile as well as the integrated Linchpin apps for full feature support, stability and security.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Device Apps (iOS + Android) requires Linchpin Mobile Confluence App version 2.0.0 or later.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Confluence App requires Linchpin Mobile Device App version 2.0.0 or later.
Please note that full functionality can only be guaranteed if you use the most recent version of both components named above.
- This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Atlassian Confluence Server version 5.10.0 or later.
In order to get the most out of Linchpin Mobile you need to meet the following requirements for the corresponding sections within Linchpin Mobile:
- News: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Linchpin Enterprise News' version 2.0.0 or later.
- Microblog: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Microblogging for Confluence' version 3.1.1 or later.
- Contacts: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Linchpin User Profiles' version 2.8.1 or later.
- No labels
This content was last updated on 01/30/2019.
This content hasn't been updated in a while. That doesn't have to be a problem. Some of our pages live for years without becoming obsolete. Please click this link if you want us to update this page. Old content can be incorrect, misleading or outdated. Please get in contact with us via a form on this page, our live chat or via email with firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in doubt, have a question, suggestion, or want changes from us.