You can now open Confluence page URLs you receive within the app! Simply copy a Confluence URL to your mobile device's clipboard (from an email, a chat conversation), open up your Intranet app, and follow the prompt that auto-detects the clipped URL. It's that easy!
New features in this version:
- Open Confluence page URLs with Linchpin Mobile by simply copying a URL to the mobile device's clipboard. The app then automatically detects the URL and offers to open it.
Compatibility & Requirements
We recommend to always keep up with the latest versions of Linchpin Mobile as well as the integrated Linchpin apps for full feature support, stability and security.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Device Apps (iOS + Android) requires Linchpin Mobile Confluence App version 2.0.0 or later.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Confluence App requires Linchpin Mobile Device App version 2.0.0 or later.
Please note that full functionality can only be guaranteed if you use the most recent version of both components named above.
- This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Atlassian Confluence Server version 6.1.0 or later.
In order to get the most out of Linchpin Mobile you need to meet the following requirements for the corresponding sections within Linchpin Mobile:
- News: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Linchpin Enterprise News' version 2.6.4 or later.
- Microblog: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Microblogging for Confluence' version 3.1.1 or later.
- Contacts: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Linchpin User Profiles' version 2.8.1 or later.
- Linchpin Theme: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Confluence app 'Linchpin Theme Plugin' version 2.15.0 or later in order to properly display Linchpin Teaser and Layout Box macros.
- Linchpin Events: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Confluence app 'Linchpin Events' version 2.0.0 or later in order to properly display Event macro.
Third party apps
Linchpin Mobile offers additional features when connected to third party apps:
- Analytics: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Viewtracker' version 5.4.0 or later in order to support some basic analytics features.
- No labels