We wish you a happy new year with the latest version of Linchpin Mobile: New features, many improvements and a ton of bugfixes. Is there a better way to start 2018 - we don't think so!
There is a completely redesigned demo login waiting for you to start your evaluation of Linchpin Mobile right away. Also you can now enter your email address to stay up to date on all news regarding Linchpin Mobile.
Navigate your Confluence now even faster with the all-new space directory and page tree views.
URLs that you include in new posts submitted via Linchpin Mobile now are being transformed to clickable links automatically.
When creating a new Microblog post the topic you chose is now being stored and preselected the next time you create a post.
- Is your Confluence ready for connecting to the Linchpin Mobile Gateway? Find out with our new Gateway Connection Validator.
- Optimized rendering of news posts by removing duplicate information.
- Improved support for animated GIFs.
- Inline comments are now displayed with a quote of their corresponding content text to make them distinguishable from common comments.
- Quick access functions for favorite contacts are now compatible with Custom User Profiles 2.5.1.
- Direct login with username and password is working again.
- Suggestions for mentions in the Microblog are now restricted correctly by Space Privacy.
- If a microblog post contains more than one image now all of them are displayed in Linchpin Mobile.
- Images edited with the Confluence cropping tools are now displayed correctly in Linchpin Mobile.
- Removed unnecessary line breaks displayed within the Jira issue macro.
- Fixed a crash when opening some images in zoom view.
- Confluence contents are now displayed correctly even if there is a Multimedia macro used within the page.
- News post comments are working as intended again.
Have you found a bug or a missing feature? Please contact us via www.seibert.biz/help. Let's build a great product together!
Compatibility & Requirements
We recommend to always keep up with the latest versions of Linchpin Mobile as well as the integrated Linchpin apps for full feature support, stability and security.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Device Apps (iOS + Android) require Linchpin Mobile Confluence App version 1.0.0 or later.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Confluence App requires Linchpin Mobile Device App version 1.0.0 or later.
Please note that full functionality can only be guaranteed if you use the most recent version of both components named above.
- This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Atlassian Confluence Server version 5.10.0 or later.
In order to get the most out of Linchpin Mobile you need to meet the following requirements for the corresponding sections within Linchpin Mobile:
- News: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Enterprise News Bundle' version 1.6.2 or later.
- Microblog: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Microblogging for Confluence' version 3.1.1 or later.
- Contacts: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Custom User Profile' version 2.3 or later.
- No labels