Important information regarding the use of Space Privacy - Extranet for Confluence
- Groups that are created with the Space Privacy - Extranet for Confluence Plugin should not be deleted.
- Users have to be indicated once, if you want to assign them to an extranet space
- When deleting Extranet users, the linked Confluence user remains, but is set inactive.
- Not all macros are supported by the Space Privacy Plugin -> List of currently supported macros
- Some function are disabled by Space Privacy Plugin -> List of disabled functions
If you first use Space Privacy with an evaluation key and then want to register a full licence key from marketplace, you will have to deactivate the plugin and activate it again to make sure that the plugin works correctly.
- If the creation or conversion does not work, you may check if every user directory is available. The Space Privacy Plugin uses a Confluence mechanism, which requires a valid connection to all user directories. As a workaround you may disable the broken user directory temporarily.
Compatibility with Confluence
Installation & Licensing
- No labels