And here's how to install the Linchpin Navigation Menus, if you haven't already done so:
1. Log into your Confluence instance as an administrator.
2. Click the administrator dropdown and choose "Add-ons".
3. Click "Find new add-ons" in the left-hand panel.
4. Locate the Linchpin Navigation Menus by searching for it.
5. Click "Free trial" to begin a new trial or "Buy now" to purchase a license for the Linchpin Navigation Menus.
6. Enter your information and click "Generate license" when redirected to MyAtlassian.
7. Click "Apply license". After that, the Linchpin Navigation Menus will be installed in your Confluence instance automatically.
8. To find older Linchpin Navigation Menus versions that are compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.