Linchpin Events 2.0 (formerly EasyEvents RSVP) takes event management within Confluence to a whole new level. You can now create, explore, and manage events with the all-new central event hub, the live preview presents event organizers with an accurate representation of how the event will look like once it has been published, and the heavily improved workflow for embedding and managing events within Confluence pages makes it even easier and more fun to use.
What's new in Linchpin Events 2.0?
- Central event hub to create, explore, and manage all events.
- Live preview of how the event macro will appear when you create and edit events.
- Events are now independent of Confluence pages giving you more freedom and options to create, embed and link events.
- When embedding an event into a Confluence page you no longer embed the actual event but only a reference. This means you can integrate the same event into multiple pages without any trouble.
- The new event popup shows all event-related information, wherever you are in Confluence and without having to leave your current workspace.
There's a feature missing in the list that would increase the product's value for your company? Let us know about it - simply visit our feedback board for Linchpin Events and create a feature request, vote for existing posts, or discuss your ideas with other customers
Bugfixes and improvements
- When copying a Confluence page you now only copy an event reference - not the whole event. This prevents any errors that may occur while copying and also when you work with event duplicates.
Known issues / missing features in this preview version
- Tooltips still missing in 'Create event' and 'Edit event' dialogs.
- Some minor theming issues might still occur.
- Event entries in the 'Event list' and 'Event calendar' macros redirect to empty URLs.
- Pressing the 'Escape' key while creating a new event from within an event macro embedded in a Confluence page closes the macro browser.
- Edit permissions for events are limited to users that hold the administrator role for the event's space.
- Event-Hub performance is not yet optimized when displaying a medium or large number of events.
- Popup view for single events not yet implemented.
Want to evaluate this preview version?
If you are interested in becoming a beta tester for this preview version please leave us a short note via email: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Linchpin Events 2.0 preview version
Got any questions or need help?
If you have any questions on the product or facing issues with starting your evaluation please don't hesitate to get in contact. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or start a chat right from this page by clicking the bubble on the bottom right.
Report an issue
Simply use the form below to submit your feedback to the development team - Thank you!