What is sponsored development?
Sponsored development means, that //SEIBERT/MEDIA develops software features for your company. This could be a standalone program or an extension to a standard software. Unlike a “normal” development service, we will continue marketing the result afterwards. Thus we are developing in partnership with you.
How does my company benefit from a sponsored development?
- Favourable conditions. The major advantage is, that the hourly rate is considerably more favourable than for “normal” development services.
- Further development through others. In addition, your idea is presented to other companies and in a best-case scenario they will continue with the development. Your advantage is that you can use the new features for your own company as well.
- Validation through the market. We get feedback from other participants on the market about the attractiveness of the joint product. Basically, we often validate the next planned steps (Roadmap) with interested parties.
- Full transparency and access for you. Contrary to other IT service providers, we make all our activities and results fully transparent from the start. Even at the beginning of a partnership we would share source codes with your developers and work them in if requested. Furthermore we would establish a common development stack. At the moment we work with Confluence for product requirements, JIRA for process administration, Stash for the git-repository-management and Bamboo for continuous integration.
- Reduce costs on a realistic basis. With a development partnership you will reduce costs in the short and medium term. Regarding intranet and company productivity, this is realistic and not a problem at all. Your company is not responsible for developing good intranets. If you improve your internal communication, it is not a disadvantage, if other companies in the industry do the same. It will increase your productivity due to the development. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
How does it work?
If you are interested in a development partnership, the following procedure is well established:
- You contact us with your development idea.
- We will determine requirements and effort of the implementation in the best possible way.
- We will make you an attractive offer for the development partnership.
- We will implement the project and elaborate it together.
- We will keep you updated concerning the further development and assist you with the integration in your infrastructure and environment.
Just contact us, and we will discuss the next steps.