Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Agile Hive is a single Jira App supporting Server and Data Center instances and available in the Atlassian Marketplace
- Automatic documentation in Confluence - Align offers nothing comparable.
- Automated reports for Portfolios, Solutions, ARTs & Teams
- Create new Teams, ARTs, Solutions or Portfolios in seconds - Hive provides the configuration & boards
- Accurate SAFe® artifact hierarchy & transparency in every issue
- Dynamic Navigation Menu based on your enterprise levels
- Calculated fields for the WSJF
- Perfect integration in your Atlassian ecosystem
- We provide you with PIs (Program Increments) so you can use fixVersions for your software versions
- Use accurate SAFe® nomenclature on every level. Features are Features and not Jira Epics.
- We don't rename your Jira Epics
- No impact on your existing Jira projects
Since Agile Hive is a Jira app and can be downloaded from the Atlassian Marketplace, you can simply install it in your Server or Data Center environment.
Furthermore Seibert offers different hosting options for your entire Atlassian stack, if you want to outsource the hosting.
Agile Hive is fully integrated into Jira, building on the existing UI, rather than proving an entirely new interface. This is ideal for organizations that are comfortable with Jira and do not have the means or desire to learn a whole new system.
- Fully integrated with Jira - you do your work in a single, enhanced instance of Jira, no data sync required, no new terminology or systems to learn.
- Currently only works with Jira Server or Data Center.
This page was last edited on 09/09/2020.