We are looking for technical content writers and creators!
Hi! We’re Seibert Media, one of the biggest Atlassian partners worldwide with some of the most attractive and popular apps on the Atlassian marketplace, as well as a growing Google Partner. We offer specialized services and comprehensive solutions to our customers. We’re currently on the lookout for freelancers who can work with us to contribute to our content marketing for our Atlassian ecosystem products: draw.io, Linchpin and Agile Hive.
Why we need you:
Inbound marketing is at the core of our strategy. We’re ramping up our content output and are looking for technical writers to collaborate with in order to help put out quality content on our media channels. Content involves things like blog posts and content for our social media platforms.
What you will be doing:
Are you a native-speaker of English and content writer and/or content creator? Are you familiar enough with Atlassian products to answer beginner to intermediate questions about Confluence and Jira without needing to research the right answers? If yes, you could be the right person! Your duties will involve, but aren't limited to the following:
- Writing blog posts and creating research pages on assigned topics based on our products and topics such as Agile, The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), or Atlassian.
- Create and curate well-written content (social media posts, Q&A portal posts, descriptions, snippets, ...), following our style guide.
- SEO optimization.
- Support and help with our product marketing.
- Product documentation.
- Collaborating on tasks/projects with others on our team (freelancers, as well as our employees).
- Working within the scope of our internal platforms: Telegram Chat, Confluence Extranet, and the Jira ticket system.
As we are in Germany and you are in the USA, this is a remote position. The hourly rate should start in the range of 20 to 60 USD per hour.
Are you interested in these topics? Does the position sound good to you? Then, send us your application.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Prerequisites for this job
This role has a couple of prerequisites, that must be met. Should one of the prerequisites not be met, please let us know when you contact us.
- You are in USA and are permitted to work there.
- You can write well and adhere to a simple style guide.
- You are willing to join Telegram to communicate with the other content creators and editorial teams.
- As a freelance content creator and/or translator, you are responsible for paying all applicable taxes.
Factors that will influence further collaboration
- Solid writing skills & reliability
- Knowledge of SEO optimization for different types of content
- Ability to follow a style guide and editorial processes
- Translation skills (if you are able to translate from DE > EN, but that's optional)
- Experience in the Atlassian ecosystem, with Atlassian software
- Experience in the tech industry
- Deep technical knowledge
Where do you go from here?
When you introduce yourself, please describe...:
- ...your background and experience with Atlassian or similar products.
- ...where you are based inside the US and how far the nearest airport is.
- ...what type of salary you are looking for and whether you are willing to negotiate.
- ...how comfortable you are working remotely & unsupervised. We are looking for self-directed and motivated employees.
- No labels