Webinar with Wendell Keuneman from Atlassian about Confluence, the vision, the past and some industry trends. The webinar will be a video interview with Martin Seibert. We'll keep room for your questions.
Want to say something live in the webinar yourself?
Click here and join the Hangout to actively say something. But use wisely and purposefully.
Tuesday, 21/02/2017 from 08:45am - 09:30am CET
|Type of webinar||INTERAcTIVe - Interactive webinars allow our visitors to strongly impact the progress and content of the webinar with questions and comments before and during the webinar. So, put on your 'collaboration-hat' and speak up, whenever you like.|
|Preparation||Help us with our preparations by filling in our preliminary survey.|
In this webinar we will cover:
- News from Atlassian and the world of Confluence as Wendell sees it.
- Commentary on industry trends and Atlassian's role
- Chat about the difference of Atlassian Cloud and Server products and how Wendell suggests customers to choose.
- Confluence Mobile App and its features and the vision for a mobile app for Confluence server
- Linchpin as a Confluence-based Intranet and Atlassian's Wendell's opinion on that.
- Presentation of Linchpin Touch to Wendell and his opinion
- Presentation of Linchpin Mobile to Wendell and his opinion
- Room for your questions
Who will be interested in this webinar
- People interested in Atlassian Software and Confluence in specific.
- Customers of Atlassian and users of Atlassian Confluence
- Linchpin Intranet Partners