Webinar with Sherif Mansour from Atlassian about Codeyard and Atlassian Home. The webinar will be a video interview with Martin Seibert and will cover the integration of Atlassian products with other systems like Google Drive or Jenkins.
Want to say something live in the webinar yourself?
Click here and join the Hangout to actively say something. But use wisely and purposefully.
Tuesday, 07/02/2017 from 22:00pm - 22:45pm CET (Import .ics-file in your calendar)
|Type of webinar||INTERAcTIVe - Interactive webinars allow our visitors to strongly impact the progress and content of the webinar with questions and comments before and during the webinar. So, put on your 'collaboration-hat' and speak up, whenever you like.|
|Preparation||Help us with our preparations by filling in our preliminary survey.|
In this webinar we will cover:
- Presentation of Atlassian Home as an Atlassian product.
- The vision behind Atlassian Home and the integration with multiple Atlassian tools.
- How does integration and working with multiple Atlassian tools and non-Atlassian software work today?
- How does it change with a Dashboard like Atlassian Home or Codeyard?
- Sherif’s view of Atlassian, his own status and work there and some industry trends he sees.
- Room for questions from participants.
Who will be interested in this webinar
- Everyone who uses multiple Atlassian products today and wants a better integration and overview.
- People who want to integrate non Atlassian Software or open source tools like Jenkins or Google tools with Atlassian tools.