A short Webinar after our Google Cloud Breakfast with Martin Seibert and Mathieu Porcher from LumApps about Google GSuite based intranets by LumApps.
Tuesday, 02/15/18, 1-2PM
Want to say something live in the webinar yourself?
Click here and join the Hangout to actively say something. But use wisely and purposefully.
|Type of webinar||INTERACTIVE - Interactive webinars allow our visitors to strongly impact the progress and content of the webinar with questions and comments before and during the webinar. So, put on your 'collaboration-hat' and speak up, whenever you like.|
In this webinar we will cover
During this webinar, you'll learn how you can enrich the Google Cloud experience by gathering all corporate content and business tools in a social intranet recommended by Google for G Suite.
You'll hear about how to successfully solve core business challenges:
- Open communication channels between field workers and headquarters.
- Link people on-the-go or based in offices spread across the world.
- Engage all your employees into a social and corporate internal platform.
- Reach operational efficiency with a full integration of your business apps.
- We will present the solution with a demo of the platform and introduce some popular customer use cases.
Who will be interested in this webinar?
This webinar will interest anyone looking for a social and collaborative intranet, easy-to-use, hosted in the cloud and with a totally customisable design.
This webinar is especially useful for :
- IT professionals managing intranet or cloud projects (G Suite administrators, for instance).
- HR and Communication professionals who are invested in topics like digital transformation and employee engagement in the digital workplace.