We are currently working on this page, so some information is still missing. If you have questions about the information that is already available, please contact us, we are happy to advise you.
This is why a user workshop is right for you
You are already using Confluence or are planning to launch Confluence? A crucial factor in a successful launch and rollout of an enterprise wiki is the acceptance of the system by its users. Studies have shown, that successful wiki launches are generally accompanied by training programs, that enable users to correctly use the software.
User workshops can be helpful for both beginner and advanced users. New users will be introduced to the foundation of Confluence and are equipped with the necessary knowledge to do basic work with the wiki. Creating new pages, limiting access for reading or writing and working with the most important macros is part of it. Advanced users will be shown tips and tricks to use Confluence more efficiently and which functions are available for creating uncommon use cases, including key shortcuts, pagelayoutsand blueprints.
What is included in a professional consultation?
We want to train your team systematically and practically: we deliver sound knowledge in small groups and at the same time keep in mind your individual business reality and specific use cases. We thus create added value and make sure, the training has a high return on investment.
Our wiki workshops are implemented by experienced wiki consultants, who have been using Confluence in their daily work for years. We also provide you with training material in form of articles, presentations, and video tutorials, which have been proven very valuable after the workshops.
The following agenda illustrates a typical Confluence user workshop for beginners. At anypointthere will be an introduction totheoryand a practical practice. We also address your individual questions and show you additional functions, that are not part of the standard program.
- Activation: Short group practices to activate the participants (experience with Confluence and expectations of the workshop)
- Introduction to knowledge management with wikis
- Basic functions (create and edit pages, add comments, macros, spaces, pages, attachments)
- Control panels (tools, browse,user name)
- Pages (renaming, copying, moving, deleting)
- Links (links to internal and external pages, links to comments, links to external pages)
- Search (suggestions, results, filter, data)
- Office integration (importing Word documents, importing content of Word files, configuration, viewing Office files, editing Office files from Confluence)
- Other (page restrictions, versioning, watching pages and spaces, favorites, personal space)
- Open questions: Q & A with specified user questions regarding Confluence and brainstorming, how to use Confluence in your own team
Prices and hourly rates
As a rule, we provide our workshops at a flat rate, so that you can accurately budget with a fixed price.
Our fixed prices include all costs incurred, from preparation and follow-up work to the delivery of your workshop, travel times, travel expenses, meals and overnight stays.
We try to keep it as simple as possible: One price, all inclusive.
Prices in USD are available on request
Please note: All the prices mentioned exclude any statutory VAT applicable at time of purchase.