We are currently working on this page, so some information is still missing. If you have questions about the information that is already available, please contact us, we are happy to advise you.
This is why a use case workshop is right for you
An enterprise wiki is more than "just" a collaboration tool. It can be especially useful to illustrate and optimize various processes. But in some businesses, a wiki is not supposed to be set up broadly to encompass most of the processes in the business - maybe because another established tool does that job, or maybe the wiki is intended to be grown over time. Often times, customers at first want to use it for specific single processes. You want to perfectly illustrate individual use cases? You are looking for an opportunity, to have a great solution - simple, quick, and with low costs? This is where the use case workshop with //SEIBERT/MEDIA will help.
What is included in a professional consultation?
A use case workshop with //SEIBERT/MEDIA is often composed of several successive meetings, in which we can also treat several topics in small groups.
- Several topics and solutions can be dealt with in a use case workshop. Ideally, 45 to 90 minutes should be scheduled per topic. Rarely over two hours are required for a first session.
- The workshop is conducted by an experienced wiki consultant with many years of project experience. If required, an IT member or developer can be integrated in the workshop, to professionally answer technical questions.
- A maximum of 4 participants at a time are allowed in a use case workshop (incl. workshop host). It has to be a small group, so that results can be achieved and discussion doesn't take over. From our experience, a group of two to three people is ideal.
- It is sufficient, if the participants have one case in mind in the area of communication, transparency, processes, development, documentation, efficiency or quality. It is not necessarily required by the participants to prepare something for this workshop.
- Use case workshops need to be conducted with decision makers. Participants need to know the processes but must be able to make decisions. Anything else is not efficient.
- Determination of the status quo and the issues in the business via a short conversation
- Creation of a user story for the best case scenario
- Establishment of a first solution scenario directly in the wiki. It is not necessarily required to find a solution at that point. We often create scribbles or wireframes, that describe the solution
- Definition of acceptance tests for a solution
- Definition of the next steps
Example calculation of a workshop
It is easy to do a workshop with //SEIBERT/MEDIA. We take your requirements into account. Each workshop is individual. Even the calculation is based entirely on your requirements:
Preparation of the workshop and evaluation of your requirements
We have extensive experience in conducting workshops and prepared agenda and workshop content. On the one hand, the amount of possible content is so high, that we cannot cover everything. On the other hand it is important to match the content with the requirements of the participants. We have prepared an extensive questionnaire, which we will send you in advance. Additionally, we will speak with you about goals, scope and content of the workshop. It is an important basis for a useful and qualitative workshop. Many of our customers have additional questions, concepts and other documentation, that they would like to include in the workshop. We evaluate this content prior to the workshop and intend to integrate it in the workshop as well as possible.
USD 600 (3 h)
Conducting the Workshop
Workshops are always conducted by experienced //SEIBERT/MEDIA consultants. Depending on the target group and their experience, we have colleagues in strategic, programming or system administrative areas, who can lead the workshop. The workshop can be at your location or via remote desktop sharing session (via WebEx or TeamViewer). Please keep in mind that workshops on site should not take longer than 6 hours per work day. We have made the experience, that longer workshops are exhausting for all participants and can be unproductive for your team. We offer extensive training programs over several days with overnight stay. Remote sessions should last no longer than 2-3 hours.
USD 1,200 (6 h)
Additional costs of the workshop
Our regulations for travel expenses are very customer oriented. When purchasing two full workshop days, you will not be charged any travel expenses. For shorter workshops, we will share our travel expenses with you.