Why a strategy workshop is right for you
You have already successfully evaluated Confluence and know how to add Confluence to your system architecture and how to differentiate it from other tools, and you have decided how you are going to use the wiki. Especially inuseit is necessary to evaluate, how your employees can use the system, how rights can be distributed and which areas can be covered by the wiki and to which extent. We gladly help you clarify these questions.
What is included in a professional strategic consultation?
Together we will evaluate your requirements and your company structure and develop a strategic foundation for all further actions involving your Confluence wiki. This includes a rights and spaces concept, as well as a definition of all relevant topics for using Confluence and their areas of use.
- Definition of general conditions for launching a wiki
- Query of goals and expectations
- Presentation of a wiki chart and its user guidelines
- Ideal wiki project
- Discussion of your status quo and aspired use cases
- Perspective: 66 use cases
- Wiki structures and options for individualization
- User and rights administration
- Import of data from existing systems, creation of initial content
- Presentation of suggested plugins and macros
Prices and hourly rates
As a rule, we provide our workshops at a flat rate, so that you can accurately budget with a fixed price.
Our fixed prices include all costs incurred, from preparation and follow-up work to the delivery of your workshop, travel times, travel expenses, meals and overnight stays.
We try to keep it as simple as possible: One price, all inclusive.
Prices in USD are available on request
Please note: All the prices mentioned exclude any statutory VAT applicable at time of purchase.