Our team (Adil Nasri, Jan Kuntscher, Sebastian Martini and Martin Seibert) would love to meet with you in the time between 2 April and 4 April.
What will we be talking about?
This is not the usual, shallow meet and greet. We'll be well prepared and offer attractive and actionable things:
- Earn money with intranets, extranets, diagramming and scaled agile solutions (SAFe)
- Promote yourself and your brand easily with our turn-key promotional media kit
- Get free "swag bags" for your employees and your customers
Why this should attractive for you
We do not want to waste time. You shouldn't either. This is why you should care:
- A lot of Atlassian Partners have a strong Jira and dev tools focus, but are weak with Confluence and big business topics like scaling agile. Our offer will help you grow the collaboration and enterprise level revenue with your existing and new customers.
- draw.io is the most popular, innovative and secure diagramming app with over 30k active installations. Converting your Gliffy customers to draw.io is a very attractive deal. Let us explain why and how in the meeting.
- Selling intranets based on Confluence takes a little time. But the rewards are great: Big service engagements, big licensing packages, consolidation options for all of your customer's licenses
- A lot of massive companies search for better ways to scale their agile practices. Agile Hive is an out of the box solution natively integrated into Jira, Confluence and other Atlassian tools. Just as with Linchpin, Agile Hive sells with loads of services and a big package of licenses.
- We have a pre-built promotional package that you can use to attract existing and new customers that we‘ll offer you in the meeting.
- After the meeting you can also get swag bags for yourself, your colleagues and your customers.
Our partner team in Las Vegas for you