Atlassian has announced that they have made the decision to cancel the Atlassian Summit this year. After much consideration here at Seibert Media, we have decided to not travel to Las Vegas this year.
This means that we will also have to cancel our Info Session on Sunday, March 29th, and our deep dive sessions on Monday, March 30th.
We have decided to not do a remote Info Session event, but still want to provide you content and some material from talks we had already prepared for the event.
You will find more informations here: seibert.biz/infosession2020updates
We love Atlassian Customers.
One of the big advantages of Seibert Media Corp. in USA is, that we have zero sales push. All of our employees in U.S. territory have the sole goal to help our customers and Atlassian partners succeed with our solutions. It is not their goal to sell themselves. So talking to us is real advice with your success in mind.
//SEIBERT/MEDIA is investing a lot in Atlassian Customers. Summit in Las Vegas will be no different.
What will we be talking about?
This is not the usual, shallow meet and greet. We'll be well prepared and offer attractive and actionable things:
- Deploy Intranets and extranets with Linchpin easily in your organization
- Use the best and most popular diagramming solution draw.io on the Atlassian Marketplace. We even help you switch from Gliffy to draw.io seamlessly.
- Scaling Agile with SAFe and Atlassian Tools with our turnkey solution Agile Hive.
Why this should attractive for you
We do not want to waste time. You shouldn't either. This is why you should care:
- Linchpin is the leading intranet solution in the Atlassian ecosystem and can beat Microsoft Sharepoint easily.
- draw.io is the best and most popular app for Confluence since 2013 and very affordable.
- Agile Hive is a ready-made and easy to configure SAFe by the book solution fully integrated with Atlassian tools and pretty affordable.
You should check these three options out with us.