Sales Consultant wanted!
Do you want to get in on the ground floor of something special? Well established in Germany and Europe, Seibert Media is looking to extend its operation into the USA, and we are searching for an experienced sales executive familiar with the North American market. Let’s combine our experience as a SaaS company with your expertise in sales to make a statement in America.
The product – draw.io – is a top-rated diagramming application used by teams worldwide, and it's the leading visualization software used in Confluence, Atlassian's documentation collaboration platform.
Good to know beforehand:
The position offers a fair salary as well as a number of additional benefits. We think applicants will be excited to work in an existing thriving market, so you spend less time cold calling and more time talking to real prospects. We are an Atlassian Platinum Partner with a large and growing customer base. You can concentrate on cross-selling draw.io in the Atlassian ecosystem, growing our current market share while seeking new avenues for potential sales and developing targeted campaigns.
There are tremendous opportunities here for the right individual:
- We're counting on you to make draw.io even more well-known and more successful in the USA - preferably starting tomorrow!
- You know what customers want and see yourself as their friend and partner. You have the ability to answer inquiries competently, show demos, understand use cases, and have an approachable personality. You can build and maintain relationships.
- Together with our product marketing manager, you will help tailor the product's USPs for your region and use them to define a sales strategy and implementation plan.
- You will also skillfully review sales metrics to learn more about the conversion rate, churn drivers, and lead classification, then incorporate your findings into the sales strategy.
What we are looking for:
- A background in IT or a degree in business administration is an advantage - but it is more important that you enjoy sales and see yourself as a customer advisor and a people person. What you don’t know, you are motivated to learn.
- You have several years of experience selling software products, ideally software-as-a-service, and are familiar with agile working methods and values.
- Above all, you know the US market well and what makes American teams tick.
- Personality counts. Our team is seeking a confident, enthusiastic, and genuine person who sees themselves on an equal footing with customers and colleagues and is interested in making a successful product even better known in the USA.
Ready to help us succeed in North America? Then apply now and let’s get started!
What's in it for you:
- A fair salary
- Fantastic work environment and European company culture (and benefits)
- Work from home - we would like someone who lives in the US and understands the market. Some travel will be involved.
- You will be joining a fun international team full of friendly and helpful colleagues
- Last but not least, you’ll be given numerous possibilities for further education
Sounds like a mission to you? Then apply now and get started with us!
- No labels