We are looking for remote consultants!
//SEIBERT/MEDIA is one of the largest Atlassian Partners in the world, as well as a growing Google Partner. We offer specialized services and comprehensive solutions to our customers. We are looking for a consultant in the USA for our products in the Atlassian ecosystem: draw.io, Linchpin and Agile Hive.
Are you a native English speaker living in a US time zone, who is familiar enough with Atlassian products to answer beginner to intermediate questions about Confluence and Jira without needing to research the right answers? If yes, then you can help us in this role:
- Answer support calls.
- Answer questions on Intercom (via live chat and email).
- Create and curate content (blog posts, social media posts, Q&A portals).
- Give software product demonstrations to prospects.
- Travel on site to customers for demonstrations and consulting (if we feel it's worthwhile).
- Give talks at Atlassian User Groups (AUGs) and other Atlassian-related events.
- Support and help with our product marketing.
- Create offers and sell products (if needed and applicable).
- Help former Gliffy customers to switch to draw.io.
- Support, train and develop partners:
- Help them actively switch Gliffy customers to draw.io.
- Help them sell and deploy Linchpin Intranets.
- Help them sell and deploy Agile Hive.
As we are in Germany and you are in the USA, you should want to work remotely, but also to travel occasionally to promote our business in the USA. Of course, being able to understand German would be a plus.
Are you interested in these topics? Does the position sound good to you? Then, send us your application.
We'd like to hire you as a full-time employee, effective immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Prerequisites for this job
This role has a couple of prerequisites, that must be met or at least are highly preferable. Please point out where you do not meet specific criteria when you contact us:
- You are in USA and are permitted to work there.
- You are willing to hold a conversation with me (Martin Seibert) on Telegram (Start a conversation here). I am interviewing people to fill this role personally. This is the only way applications will be evaluated.
During your probation (a couple of days or weeks) you'll be a contractor. You are responsible for paying all taxes applied to this income. After you have successfully completed the probation period, this will migrate to an employee role (Form W-2 - Wage and Tax Statement).
Salary and 401(k) Plan / SIMPLE IRA
You will get 40k to 120k per year for a full time role, part time role or a freelance role on an hourly basis may be possible. (Our preference: Full time employment)
These are factors that could influence your salary:
- in the Atlassian ecosystem, with Atlassian software
- in the tech industry
- deep technical knowledge
- business savviness
We do offer a matched 401(k) plan / SIMPLE IRA, where you can contribute up 5% of your salary and we'll match your contribution. You're free to invest up to 19k USD per year (in 2019).
Can you see yourself in this role and do you identify with our work culture? Apply via our form. Even better, contact me directly (Martin Seibert) on Telegram (Start a conversation here).
When you introduce yourself, please describe:
- your background and experience with Atlassian or similar products.
- where you are based inside the US and how far the nearest airport is.
- what type of salary you are looking for and whether you are willing to negotiate.
- how comfortable you are working consistently unsupervised (we are looking for self-directed and motivated employees).
- No labels