We are looking for a product marketing manager!
Seibert Media is one of the largest Atlassian Partners in the world, as well as a growing Google Partner. We offer specialized services and comprehensive solutions to our customers. We are looking for a product marketing manager in the USA for our products in the Atlassian ecosystem: draw.io, Linchpin and Agile Hive.
Are you a native English speaker living in a US time zone, who is familiar enough with Atlassian products to answer beginner to intermediate questions about Confluence and Jira without needing to research the right answers? Are you interested in helping us making our products more successful? If yes, then you can help us in this role:
- You will be writing stories about our products. At first this will mainly be two apps for Atlassian Confluence: Blueprint Creator & Aura
- You will be giving product demonstrations for customers and on events in USA.
- You will be recording (simple) videos about the products and produce them in an easy to use software (Screenflow).
- You support and drive our content marketing efforts with your ideas and coordination.
- You love to work independently and remotely.
- You are familiar with the Atlassian ecosystem, especially with Confluence and Jira and can convince other why working with this software is beneficial.
As we are in Germany and you are in the USA, you should want to work remotely, but also to travel occasionally to promote our business in the USA. Of course, being able to understand German would be a plus.
Are you interested in these topics? Does the position sound good to you? Then, send us your application.
We'd like to hire you as a full-time employee, effective immediately. We can offer you 40-70k USD per year plus benefits as a full-time employee. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Prerequisites for this job
This role has a couple of prerequisites, that must be met or at least are highly preferable. Please point out where you do not meet specific criteria when you contact us:
- You are in USA and are permitted to work there.
- You are willing to hold a conversation with me (Martin Seibert) on Telegram (Start a conversation here). I am interviewing people to fill this role personally. This is the only way applications will be evaluated.
During your probation (a couple of days or weeks) you'll be a contractor. You are responsible for paying all taxes applied to this income. After you have successfully completed the probation period, this will migrate to an employee role (Form W-2 - Wage and Tax Statement).
Salary and 401(k) Plan / SIMPLE IRA
You will get a payment close to the median of your job role according to relevant studies that we'll share with you. You can work in full time, a part time role or a freelance role on an hourly basis may be possible. (Our preference: Full time employment)
These are factors that could influence your salary:
- in the Atlassian ecosystem, with Atlassian software
- in the tech industry
- deep technical knowledge
- business savviness
We do offer a matched 401(k) plan / SIMPLE IRA, where you can contribute up 5% of your salary and we'll match your contribution.
Can you see yourself in this role and do you identify with our work culture? Apply now! Even better, contact me directly (Martin Seibert) on Telegram (Start a conversation here).
When you introduce yourself, please describe:
- your background and experience with Atlassian or similar products.
- where you are based inside the US and how far the nearest airport is.
- what type of salary you are looking for and whether you are willing to negotiate.
- how comfortable you are working consistently unsupervised (we are looking for self-directed and motivated employees).
- No labels