Director Marketing wanted!
How would we describe our marketing? We do a lot. And well. However, we want to become even better, and for that we need you! We are looking for someone specifically for one of our best-selling products: draw.io, which is the leading app when it comes to visualization in Confluence.
There's plenty of scope:
- What does our current marketing mix look like? Which channels do we use and which ones should we not? You'll quickly find out - and provide new insight for where our journey can go next.
- You will have to develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy for our software products, with a focus on draw.io. Your strategies should be flexible enough to adapt to our strong growth.
- You will interact intensively with the draw.io product team, which consists of external partners and where communication takes place exclusively in English. At the same time, you will be the internal interface to customer service and sales.
- Do you enjoy and have experience in the development of data-driven marketing and marketing automation? Then let’s get to it - you will upgrade our content and event marketing as well as our marketing funnel, and help convert collected data into functioning measures.
- Last but not least, we are looking for support in using our marketing for lead generation. This includes the increase of conversion and retention, which is becoming more and more important especially for software products.
The focus of this position is on the US market. Do you have several years of marketing experience in an international software company or possess specific knowledge of this market? Or did you ever live in the US? Perfect! It would also be beneficial if you have experience with other SaaS products, but it's not a must.
For this role, we are looking for a confident and imaginative personality, preferably from an agile environment. Someone who is decisive and strong in argumentation and brings the right spirit. You must be able to communicate in an appreciative and convincing manner, since cooperation at eye level is important to us.
Since you will be working very closely within a team, in the beginning it would be important to come to the Wiesbaden office as often as possible, especially if you do not live far away. Of course, if you live in the US, we would invite you for a few days once a quarter to visit.
Is this right up your alley? Then you'll find room to grow with us. At Seibert Media, in this position you will be confronted almost daily with new ideas and facts, which you can convert into new opportunities for the company.
You will help us focus on our customers and bring the whole team forward. We are looking to hire a full-time employee for an immediate start date. However, if you have something else in mind, simply contact us.
- No labels