When does a desktop sharing session make sense?
A desktop sharing session allows you, to get a general introduction to Confluence or to discuss specific questions with our consultants at affordable costs. It is a great way to get to know the system or to ask detailed questions, that are inhibiting you from moving forward. Here are some examples:
- You are beginning to plan your wiki project. You have already looked into the topic, but there are basic questions, that you would like to discuss.
- You would like to see the big picture, in order to understand the many advantages of a wiki.
- You have to convince decision makers and a live demonstration is required, to determine, whether Confluence meets the requirements of everybody involved.
- You have detailed questions on Confluence and want support from an experienced expert, who uses the software on a daily basis.
Which content is part of a desktop sharing session?
A desktop sharing session is ideal for all basic questions on Confluence, and for answering specific questions. This includes all use applications of a Confluence project with //SEIBERT/MEDIA:
- Front end and back end development
- Hosting services
As soon as your questions or the topics become more complex, we suggest anon siteworkshop, in order to be able to discuss contexts personally. The results of anin personmeeting are usually much better.
Example calculation for a desktop sharing session
We generally offer a balance of four hours for a desktop sharing session, with one to two hours for preparation and two to three hours for the actual session. If necessary, the session may be extended. If less time is required to conduct the session, naturally only those times are charged. Here is an example:
Preparation of the session and coordination with your requirements
Before the session, we collect your questions and discuss your general requirements, in order to be able to directly get started during the session. Preparation will be one to two hours, depending on the amount of topics, which you would like to discuss, and possible research, that may be necessary on our end.
USD 165 per hour (1.5 h)
Conducting the desktop sharing session
Our consultant will contact you and conduct the session together with you. The consultation via phone and desktop sharing will last approximately two hours. The consultation may also be longer or shorter. Please note, that a desktop sharing session should never last longer than four hours,since productive work via video sharing over an extended period of time is not productive.
USD 165 per hour (2.5 h)
All the prices mentioned exclude any statutory VAT applicable at time of purchase.