Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Public Pricing info: https://www.coyoapp.com/en/pricing - It looks as if the pricing is between 3 Euro per user and month down to 1 Euro per user and month in Cloud. The server pricing is 24 Euro per year with a minimum of 300 users and a little bit below 1 Euro per year for 40000 employees.
- The signup process is easy and simple.
- Got an error while signing up:
- As Coyo is sending me an email with my password in plain text two things come to my mind:
- If they can put my password in an email, they seem to store it in plain text in their database. This is a huge security risk.
- Sending a password in plain text is very 1996. From a security standpoint it's like putting it on a postcard. #nosecurity
- The mere fact that this is part of a commercial product in 2018 and still exists is a "tell".
- The mobile app
- The app itself feels like a real and good app at first glimpse.
- No way to reuse images in the app and share them in other applications. Also no way to zoom in to images on mobile.
- App often displays error messages. After clicking "try again" you land on a different screen (off context).
- If you click on "News" the page remains empty.
- They have a group messenger built into coyo.
- The app does not have a public area. There is no branded app for Coyo.