In this workshop, experienced, Scrum certified Agile experts train you and your team in all aspects of Scrum, show you best practices and teach you know how for an efficient launch of agile processes in your business.
Introduction to Scrum
- Differences to classical project management
- Scrum vs. classical waterfall model: comparison based on studies and research results
- Scrum: concepts and functions
The Scrum framework
- Roles in Scrum: Team, Scrum Master, Product Owner
- Iterative method: Scrum sprints
- Plan requirements, prioritize and convert: user stories
- Manage maintenance tasks and new developments
- The task board: Product backlog, to do, doing, done
- The Scrum events and their meaning
- Paper VS. tool based or paper AND tool based?
- The visual team room
- Political arguments for Agile
- Launch strategies: best practices
- Stumbling blocks and challenges
Scope and costs
- Based on requirements and content 10 to 20 hours
- Costs: USD 270 per hour
- Additional travel costs apply for workshops at your location
Diese Seite auf Deutsch sehen.