We have introduced metadata fields in checklists to allow the population of relevant context information about the checklists that you fill out. This information is a text-only input field in our first iteration. We offer suggestions from entires that other users of the same template used in the past.
Creating a metadata field in the admin area
You can define as many fields as you want as metadata. Fields can be mandatory, you can show a placeholder text and even insert a preset value.
Filling out a checklist with metadata
Suggestions are shown as a dropdown when filling out a metadata field.
- Ability to filter in checklist list for metadata
- Search for checklist content and metadata
- Erase suggestions from dropdown menu easily
- Cleaning a hotel room
- Food safety under HACCP
- Software deployments with version numbers, test people, ...
- Onboarding- and Offboarding-Checklists in HR
Todos on this page
- Canny wish
- Build an example of meta data as an animated GIF
- Explain the feature for users
- Give a step-by-step explanation of how to configure it.