What you can look forward to
- (Almost always) perfect organization - We organize your visit, help you with your travel and accommodation, and give you tips about great things to do while you are here.
- News about the agile organization //SEIBERT/MEDIA - We offer to exchange our experiences with you.
- Interesting information about products - We'd love to explain anything and everything about Linchpin, draw.io and our other products.
- Beautiful, bright workstations - We provide you with a place to work so that you don't have to let your daily tasks slide.
- Great meeting rooms - We have more than enough space for discussions, workshops and presentations.
- Attractive location - We are right in the middle of a happening and beautiful city.
Nothing here is set in stone - we will gladly meet your specific needs and wishes!
Day 1: Wednesday (Arrival and introductions)
The first day is a little quieter so we can get to know you better:
- Arrive & relax - look around your accommodations in peace
- Meet & greet - get to know us and the office. We'll give you a tour
- Sightseeing & exchanges - discover our beautiful city while you chat with us
- Refreshments - we would like to have dinner with you, if you are interested?
- End of the day
Day 2: Thursday (Products and topics)
The second day has a full program. We will explain everything about the //SEIBERT/MEDIA products and you will have more than enough time to talk about your own topics of interest and spend time on your shareholder topics.
- 9:00 am – shared breakfast
- 10:00 am – time to spend on your shareholder topics
- 12:00 pm – Lunch and a short break
- 1:00 pm – Presentations and discussions about Linchpin, functions and applications of the //SEIBERT/MEDIA Add-ons and draw.io
- 2:00 pm – It's your turn! We want to hear about your products and topics of interest.
- 3:00 pm – time to spend on your shareholder topics
- 7:00 pm – End of the day and dinner ... whatever you would like!
Tag 3: Friday (Free time & departure)
The third day is optional, and you are free to spend it as you want:
- 9:00 am – shared breakfast
- from 10:30 am – time to spend on your own shareholder topics or go on excursions to Wiesbaden and/or the surrounding area - you are spoilt for choice of things to see and do!
It's time to say goodbye!
Why you should visit us in Wiesbaden
You don't just get to spend time with us and our fantastic and welcoming company, but you'll also get to see our beautiful city!
While you are here, you can have the best experience: The //SEIBERT/MEDIA headquarters is located in the middle of the Wiesbaden city. The Luisenforum, directly in the central pedestrian zone, is accessible via all means of transport, and offers you great shopping and culinary opportunities with a wide variety of shops and restaurants.
Short trips to the surrounding area are also highly recommended - we will happily give you tips for the best locations and activities.