- Created by //SEIBERT/MEDIA employee, last modified by Martin Seibert on Sep 08, 2017
Add-On Discovery Day 2017 - All slides and all info-
Join our exclusive Info Session about Linchpin Intranets and draw.io on Monday!
|Date||Monday, 11 September|
|Time||9 am to 5:30 pm (Import this information session into your calendar now!)|
Fairmont San Jose
|Networking||Plenty. We'll have lots of breaks for you to connect with each other.|
|Registration mandatory?||Yes, please register through the eventbrite page.|
|Who can come?||Atlassian customers, Atlassian partners, Atlassian employees|
|Participants||Max. 10 per company|
|Drinks and snacks?||Absolutely|
|Link to this page||http://seibert.biz/infosessionsanjose2017|
Extend your Atlassian tools and transform what your teams can do
Discover entire new ways of working with the Atlassian stack by engaging with some of the most powerful add-ons available in the Marketplace.
To warm up for Atlassian Summit 2017 in San Jose, nine leading Marketplace add-on makers are teaming up to give partners and customers a deep dive into the ways that these add-ons can make teams more effective. You'll gain insight into transformative ways to extend your teams' Atlassian tools through engaging presentations and one-on-one discussions.
This first-ever Add-on Discovery Day is free to all who register. Food and beverages will be provided, along with a full day of presentations and discussions with these Marketplace leaders:
Add-on Discovery Day has a lot planned that will expand your Atlassian horizons:
- Get a broad look at some of the most powerful Atlassian add-ons in one concise keynote.
- Dive deep into new ways of working with dozens of individual add-on information sessions.
- Gain valuable insights from one-on-one engagements with add-on experts.
- Enjoy snacks, lunch, beverages, and networking time throughout the day.
- Experience a unique, intimate, first-ever add-on-focused pre-Summit event.
8.30 - 9.00 Registration
9.00 - 10.30 Keynote & intro to all vendors
10.30 - 11.00 Break and networking
11.00 - 12.30 Vendor tracks (9 options)
12.30 - 13.30 Lunch and networking
13.30 - 15.00 Vendor tracks (9 options)
15.00 - 15.30 Break and networking
15.30 - 16.30 Vendor tracks (9 options)
16.30 - 17.30 Drinks and networking
As more information is released, this page will be updated. The Add-on Allstars are looking forward to seeing you for a fun and thought-provoking day in San Jose!
Why should you participate?
- Learn all of the basics about Linchpin Intranets directly from us.
- Understand how we pitch against big intranet solutions.
- Find out about margins and business opportunities for you.
- We will share all documentation about Linchpin project workshops with you, so that you can deliver such projects with a high quality level by yourself.
- Get started collecting "intranet leads" right after the meeting.
- Ask questions and talk to Atlassian partners who already work with Linchpin.
Our general information page for Linchpin partners offers a variety of information and forms for you and to plan your next steps.
- No labels
This content was last updated on 09/08/2017.
This content hasn't been updated in a while. That doesn't have to be a problem. Some of our pages live for years without becoming obsolete. Please click this link if you want us to update this page. Old content can be incorrect, misleading or outdated. Please get in contact with us via a form on this page, our live chat or via email with firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in doubt, have a question, suggestion, or want changes from us.