Channels for lead generation
- You start talking about Linchpin
- Personally with your customers
- Digitally with Emails and Newsletters
- In Social Media you retweet, share and comment on Linchpin posts, videos and new features and discuss them with your customers.
- In events like our Linchpin and draw.io roadshows
- With Landing-Pages to new customers.
- We pass leads on to you.
Going through the sales channel
- Register your deals
First thing if you get a lead is to register it with us: draw.io, Linchpin (bottom) - If you don't register deals, the most awkward situations arise. Registered deals get higher margins.
- We support at all sales stages.
You can sell our products even if you need our help throughout the whole sales process. We'll support you in every single step, if you want it. We have done it with others. It's normal in the beginning.
- It's a long sales cycle.
The sales process involves a lot of activities: intial phone call, requirements analysis (often RFP processes), remote demonstration of the software, on-site presentation, contract communication
We ensure that you'll benefit from your investments in the Linchpin sales process through our Linchpin-Management-App.
Elements and info that we offer
- Text snippets for draw.io Partner Websites and Landing-Pages
- Text snippets for Linchpin Partner Websites and Landing-Pages
- Linchpin – Graphics, Pictures, Flyers, Logo etc.
- Linchpin Official Partner Logos
- draw.io Media Library
- Register a Linchpin deal (bottom of page)
- Register a Gliffy conversion to draw.io (bottom of page)
- List of Linchpin partners
- List of draw.io partners
Link to this page: http://seibert.biz/leadsforpartners