You will find this page useful if you are a Linchpin partner and offer Linchpin as an intranet solution to customers.
Early October, the new Linchpin Manager app will appear on the Marketplace.
The Manager is the new control center, bringing together all of the important information about a Linchpin Intranet (the status of Linchpin apps, licenses, links, etc.)
One major change that will affect customers, is the secondary function of the Manager. It ensures that the other Linchpin apps can exchange data with each other, and collects all of the important Linchpin functions that were previously distributed in the individual apps, e.g. personalization settings, or custom Linchpin app styles via the Linchpin Theme.
Personalized app recommendations, mandatory apps for users (App Center)
- Personalized Cover Stories, News Feeds for users (ENB)
Personalized navigation elements for users (NME)
The Linchpin Manager app is only visible in the administration area of Confluence. At that time, new versions of the apps mentioned above will be available in the Marketplace. When you update one of the apps, personalization features within the app will be initially disabled.
What is Linchpin?
Why this change?
What is the Linchpin Manager app?
When does this change take effect?
The Linchpin Manager app is only visible in the administration area of Confluence.
At that time, new versions of the apps mentioned above will be available in the Marketplace.
When you update one of the apps, personalization features within the app will be initially disabled.
What do I have to do right now?
- You must ensure that your customers install the Linchpin Manager app.
- The app recognizes all installed Linchpin apps and automatically enables personalization and advanced features.
- The total price of Linchpin will change slightly with the release of the Linchpin Manager app and the new Confluence prices.
- Prices of the individual Linchpin apps will be adjusted with this release, some prices will only slightly change, others more significantly.
- To obtain a license for the Linchpin Manager app for an existing customer, please do not purchase it through the Atlassian Marketplace, but contact us directly.
- We will provide you with support and answer all of your questions concerning the Linchpin Management app.