Many pennies make a dollar Release
Released on 2021 01 21 (Web Client, App 2.7 - iOs & Android)
Sometimes, or even often, it's the little things that make our product better. We've been working on a lot of these little things for this release, so that Linchpin Cloud already feels more and more balanced and easier to use - on your mobile app as well as on the desktop-application.
Just to mention one thing: Infinite scroll for the news overview, the posts hub and the user directory simplify the use of the app and desktop version.
We have improved and changed many small minor UI and usability issues.
"Happy New Year" - Release
Released on 2021 01 07 (Web Client 2.6, App 2.6 - iOS & Android)
Over the New Year we have been busy with many seemingly small improvements that help to make Linchpin easier and more consistent to use.
Reading time: Based on the estimated reading time, which will be displayed for news from now on, the time needed to consume information can be estimated better.
- We've changed the mobile rendering of posts to align with the other hubs. No more gray background and full surface main posts. It's now even easier to follow conversations with comments and replies.
- Find "Posts" within the Confluence Cloud navigation bar (if app is installed)
- Posts on mobile have the same UI as on web
- We've redesigned the Welcome-UI, so it's easier to see if there are any new workspaces you can join
- Less whitespace when using a large screen
- We also fixed some minor display issues and inconsistencies both in the app and on desktop.
"Hey, what's up" - Release
Released on 2020 11 03 (Web Client 2.4, App 2.4.2 - iOS & Android)
Sometimes you just want to share a successful project with your colleagues or make them aware that there is cake in the kitchen.
Both things are actually too small to write a news article about, but in a chat message they would get lost.
Or think about how you could make your colleagues aware that you want to sell your bike.
Our answer to this: Posts
Interacting means participating
With "Posts" for Linchpin Cloud you can now be a part of your intranet even more easily. Start conversations with colleagues, share information about your current project and respond to news from your colleagues.
Domain based access
Inviting colleagues to Linchpin Cloud works much easier than before.
Simply add your company's email domain and your colleagues can work with you in Linchpin Cloud without having to invite them individually.
Mobile app opens automatically
By clicking on a link that leads to Linchpin Cloud, your smartphone will now automatically open the app (if you already have it installed).
We have improved the responsiveness of Linchpin Cloud for smaller screens.
"Hi, my name is" Release
Released on 2020 08 27 (Web Client 2.3, App 2.3 - iOS & Android)
What is an intranet without my colleagues?! And simply the name together with a small profile picture is usually not enough to get to know my colleagues any better.
So who is the new employee from the marketing department? Is there someone who can give me some advice on how to use the new software? What is the best way to contact the colleague who is working at a different location?
We intend to make these and many more functions available based on user profiles. And we have taken the very first step in this direction with this release:
Click on a user to open his profile
Change your own display name to choose how you want to be mentioned within the Intranet
Find colleagues using the search function
Additionally, administrators now have the option to hide the feature preview. This allows you to easily test Linchpin Cloud with your colleagues without being distracted by any views that do not yet contain real data.
- The browser tab now displays the matching page title
Let's Start a Conversation Release
Released on 2020 08 05 (Web Client 2.2, App 2.2 - iOS & Android)
Ever read a news article and wanted to reply to it?
No problem - write a comment and start a conversation with your coworkers
Creating your custom theme is as easy as never before.
Upload your company logo and apply the color recommendations.
Integrate Linchpin in Confluence Cloud
Released on 2020 07 30 (Linchpin for Confluence Cloud 1.0.1-AC)
- Administrators can connect a Linchpin Cloud workspace to their Confluence Cloud instance
Show me some news
- Open the Linchpin Cloud news hub within Confluence Cloud
- Integrate a news macro on a Confluence page in order to show the latest news from your Linchpin Cloud dashboard
Easy Login Release
Released on 2020 June 24 (Web Client 2.1, App 2.1 - iOS & Android)
- Email Signup: You can now use Linchpin Cloud without having a Gmail Account or Apple ID
- Auto-Login: No need to login or choose your workspace again when continuing your work
- Compatibility with Linchpin for Confluence Cloud app
Released on 2020 May 14 (Web Client 2.0)
Released on 2020 May 15 (App 2.0.1 - iOS & Android)
We have improved the performance of Linchpin Cloud
- "Sign in with Apple" is now available for Web
- "Like"-Function works smoother
- Favicon shows Linchpin logo
- Invite is case insensitive
iOS and Android Release
Released on 2020 May 5 (App 1.1.0)
Released on 2020 April 24 (Web Client 1.0.1)
This is the first official release of Linchpin Cloud!
Create your own workspace
Set company logo and color scheme
Create company news
Connect Atlassian Cloud (Confluence & Jira) and see updated pages and issues
Connect Google Calendar and see your today's meetings
- No labels