- The Linchpin Intranet Suite is installed in version 4.1.1 or lower, or Linchpin Essentials is installed in version 1.5.1 or lower.
- The app Atlassian Troubleshooting and Support Tools is installed in version 1.32.1 or higher.
Since the version 1.32.1 of the Atlassian Troubleshooting and Support Tools app, an incompatibility was introduced with Linchpin Suite/Essentiols.
In the Manage apps section of the Confluence admin configuration, please disable temporarily the following modules of the particular Linchpin app (if the app is installed):
|App||Module to disable|
|Linchpin Suite - API (only installed with Linchpin Suite)|
|Linchpin Mobile (only installed with Linchpin Suite)|
Please note: Those Linchpin app modules for health check purposes are not of critical value, so temporarily disabling them should cause no issues.
Step by step instruction to disable a module
- Navigate to Confluence administration → Manage apps.
- Find the correct app and click on the x of x modules enabled link to display all corresponding modules.
- Hover your cursor over the correct module and click on the Disable button.
Example: Disable the module of the app "Linchpin Suite - API".
1) Install a Linchpin patched release
2) Revoke the workaround if applied
If you've applied the workaround above, please reenable the disabled modules of the particular Linchpin apps again.
Please note: Once a module was disabled by hand, it has to be reenabled by hand. App updates will not reenable disabled modules.