This page is a draft at this point. Its goal is to hold all info about diagramming, that we think is valuable for our customers. Subscribe to the page if you want to stay in the loop.
This research page may contain unfinished or unconfirmed info!
This is a research page. Seibert Media uses research pages to prepare relevant topics and gather information about stories we want to run. Such research pages often evolve over a long period of time without quality assurance and cross-checking from our business experts. While all web content should be consumed cautiously, this page may still contain unconfirmed or unfinished information. Please use the live chat or a contact form on this page to help us improve it. Please ask us if you're unsure. We're happy to help if we can. Your interaction also helps us gauge interest in this research page, so don't hesitate to contact us.
Keywords: Diagramming, Diagrams in UML, Information visualization
A diagram is a symbolic representation of information that has been around since ancient times from cave drawings to the enlightenment. As an individual, you are most likely familiar with diagrams since the terms is often collective and represents a whole genera of technical visuals such as graphs and tables. There are many types of diagrams, which are often categorized into three groupings:
General Draw.io resources
- Draw-io app official homepage & more information about creating diagrams within Confluence and Jira
- Draw-io access to free trial for draw.io within Confluence and Jira
- Draw.io Help Desk for questions and concerns
- Draw.io official blog relevant and interesting articles regarding draw.io
- Draw.io interactive tutorials
- Draw.io media library
Draw-io for Confluence resources
- Draw.io specific resources about creating diagrams in Confluence
- Draw.io detailed tutorial on how to create diagrams in Confluence
- Draw.io blog archive for Confluence
Draw.io For Jira resources
Draw.io for Enterprise resources
- Draw.io app for Enterprise more information
- Draw.io Enterprise upgrade buy or free trial