Release Notes 1.6
- Never lose old versions of your built menu structures, thanks to the new menu structure history.
- Extended filtering: Use wildcards to filter menu items for users or user groups more easily. Build even more complex filters with logical operators (AND, OR, NOT).
- Menus are rendered on the client using Soy templates.
- Optimized display of menus and admin area for smaller browser windows.
- Performance improvements.
- Removed time limit of the menu edit mode lock (admins can always unlock the menu edit mode).
- Permission fixes: Users only see menu entries linking to Confluence pages when they have view permission.
- Display bugs in Internet Explorer 8.
- Menu can't be saved if your admin session has expired (default is 10 min).