We are now compatible with the Confluence Data Center read-only mode.
Improvements & fixes
We added a logging key to the plugin's description.
Generated language packs received a read-only mode flag.
We fixed an issue in which pasted i18n keys resulted in untranslated texts by removing \u2060 on paste.
We fixed an issue of endless loading and filtering while adding a language by updating the mapping of the loaded language data.
The app has been renamed to Linchpin Translations.
The app is now part of the Linchpin Intranet Suite (instead of being part of the Linchpin Manager app).
We split npm packages.
We removed duplicate and thus unnecessary @Indexed from entity columns with @Unique to avoid errors with Oracle DB which tries to create the index twice while @Unique is enough to create a unique index.
We introduced usage tracking to Linchpin Translations.
We fixed a bug concerning unique valid plugin keys for generated language packs in kebab case.
New app icons.
We fixed a CSRF vulnerability which potentially allowed users with admin access to upload their own corrupted files.