On this page
- We fixed a bug that sometimes prevented Microblog contents from being loaded.
- We fixed a bug that sometimes prevented Spaces contents from being loaded.
- We now hide the "Apps" macro from Linchpin Launchpad in Linchpin Touch instead of showing an endless loading indicator.
- The My Contacts macro was visible in the context of Linchpin Touch, which doesn't make sense, since on Touch there's not an individual user logged in. The macro now is hidden completely from all views.
- The Subscribe to Spaces macro is now visible in the Touch Sidebar. The Subscribe Button is now hidden, as the Function is not required in Touch.
The Custom User List didn't show when embedded in a page that's called up via the sidebar menu. This has been fixed.
The Spaces macro didn't work properly when used within Linchpin Touch. This has been fixed.
The Custom User Search is no use in Linchpin Touch, since it's intended to be used without a keyboard. Therefore it's now hidden in all views.
- Headings didn't show the proper color in Linchpin Touch, which they now do.
- When using small images in the quadrants, they tended to be rendered weirdly. They no longer do that.
- Images and PDFs can now be viewed in a full screen mode.
- Org Chart and Structural Charts macros on pages linked from the sidebar or footer didn't show up. We fixed that.
- In some cases the profile macro didn't show all the info when used in Linchpin Touch. Now it does.
- The Web Feed macro didn't properly work in Linchpin Touch, this has been fixed.
- We added support for the new People Search & List macro in Linchpin User Profiles
- We removed the "Sign up" buttons for Linchpin Events macros when displayed in Linchpin Touch.
- Contents no longer overflow a quadrant if they are too long.
- We changed the user interface to be gender neutral in the German version.
- We addressed an issue causing the configuration to be not functional.
- We fixed a possible cross-site scripting vulnerability.
- Linchpin Touch is now compatible with the new Microblog 5.0
- Compatibility with Linchpin Events 2.0 has been improved
Compatibility release for Confluence 7
- Better support for some custom macros
- Linchpin Suite compatibility
- Version 1.6.3 was an internal release
Data Center approved release
- Data Center approved release
- Version 1.6.1 was an internal release
- Cover Stories with single tile layout now works in quadrants
- Page / blog post meta data aren't doubled if Linchpin Enterprise News is enabled
- Some unsupported macros are now hidden from Touch view (e.g., Space Details)
- Fixed an issue displaying images in quadrants
- Forced the save button to work as intended when editing a sidebar or footer is canceled
- Date in news is now displayed as date, not as timestamp
- Fixed some styling issues occurring under Confluence 6.7 or higher
- Fixed some styling issues occurring with Linchpin Enterprise News 2.4 or higher
- Fixed an issue causing the microblog in version 3.4 or higher sometimes not to appear at all
Compatibility release for Confluence 6.7
- Compatibility with Confluence 6.7
- Fixed issues with newer PDF files (broken layout or missing special characters)
- Forced the save button to work as intended when editing a sidebar or footer
- Improved user experience when using Corporate or Personal News Feed macros
Usability and personalization improvements
- You can now rearrange personalized sidebars and footers to make sure the correct navigation is displayed.
- When interacting with a quadrant, a corresponding sidebar item will be opened.
- Improved drag&drop behavior when editing sidebars or footers
- Improved compatibility with browsers other than Chrome
- Several optical fixes
Initial Marketplace Release