With this version we introduce a way for users to edit their profile information on the go, download files of any size, as well as preview file attachments in the app. We also improved connection stability, added proxy support for the Linchpin Mobile Gateway, and reworked the gateway connection test.
- Edit your profile in the app making it even easier and more comfortable to keep your personal information up to date.
If there are new replies to a microblog post, the app will now show you a small hint next to the 'Replies' button. That way you can see at first glance which conversations you should take a closer look at.
- Open many file attachments with an in-app preview, giving you even faster access to important documents.
It's now even easier to call colleagues or copy their phone number from the app. Simply tap and hold a phone number to access the new context menu.
Reporting bugs to the development team from within the app is now even more comfortable. A new dialog allows you to enter all information about the bug before you submit the report. With your help we can make the app even better - so thank you in advance!
Downloading files of any size is now supported when using the Linchpin Mobile Gateway. Please note that files over 40 MByte may take a long time to process and thus result in errors depending on the mobile device performance.
- The gateway connection test is now more accurate and provides further information in case of an error: https://seibert.biz/linchpinmobileconnectiontest
- We added proxy support for the Linchpin Mobile Gateway.
- Fixed a display error with the time of some events.
Compatibility & Requirements
We recommend to always keep up with the latest versions of Linchpin Mobile as well as the integrated Linchpin apps for full feature support, stability and security.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Device Apps (iOS + Android) requires Linchpin Mobile Confluence App version 3.0.0 or later.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Confluence App requires Linchpin Mobile Device App version 3.0.0 or later.
Please note that full functionality can only be guaranteed if you use the most recent version of both components named above.
- This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Atlassian Confluence Server version 6.10.0 or later.
- This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Atlassian Confluence Data Center version 6.10.0 or later.
In order to get the most out of Linchpin Mobile you need to meet the following requirements for the corresponding sections within Linchpin Mobile:
- News: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Linchpin Enterprise News' version 2.9.0 or later.
- Microblog: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Microblogging for Confluence' version 4.4.0 or later.
- Contacts: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Linchpin User Profiles' version 2.22.0 or later.
- Linchpin Theme: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Confluence app 'Linchpin Theme Plugin' version 2.17.2 or later in order to properly display Linchpin Teaser and Layout Box macros.
- Linchpin Events: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Confluence app 'Linchpin Events' version 2.2.4 or later in order to properly display Event macros.
Please note that full functionality can only be guaranteed if you use the most recent version of the components named above. For a list of supported macros in Linchpin Mobile please see http://seibert.biz/linchpinmobilemacros.
Third party apps
Linchpin Mobile offers additional features when connected to third party apps:
- Analytics: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Viewtracker' version 5.4.0 or later in order to support some basic analytics features.
- No labels