With this version you can change your profile image on the go and receive live badges for new microblog posts. We have also fixed some bugs.
- Management of your own system logins: You can now manage your own logins for a system and thus avoid multiple received push notifications for news articles. We explain exactly how this works here: http://seibert.biz/linchpinmobileconnections
- Edit your own profile picture on mobile: Visit the "More" section of the app, tap the pen icon in the top right corner and take your best selfie to set it as your new profile picture. Of course you can also use an archive picture from your camera roll... #justhomeofficethings
- Live badges to new microblog posts: You're probably familiar with this function from desktop use - the badges are now also available in the mobile app. After logging in and about every 30 seconds after that, the app asks if there are any new microblog posts for you and displays a corresponding message. So you can see at a glance when a visit to the microblog area is particularly worthwhile!
- Support of further video hosters: Videos provided by the hosters movingimage and stream24 can now be displayed and played directly in the app.
- Unfilled profile fields are now hidden in the app to improve clarity.
Note: "-" is interpreted by the app as "filled". The field must actually be completely empty so that it does not appear in the app.
- Macro keywords: The "Hide for Mobile" Confluence macro, which can be used in pages and blog posts to hide content in the mobile app, has now been given additional keywords to make it easier for users to find it in the macro browser.
- Fixed a bug when logging in via a QR code on a system without an active Linchpin mobile gateway connection.
- Fixed a display error in the detail view for Launchpad apps.
- Fixed a rare error when viewing embedded images in microblog posts that could crash the app.
Compatibility & Requirements
We recommend to always keep up with the latest versions of Linchpin Mobile as well as the integrated Linchpin apps for full feature support, stability and security.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Device Apps (iOS + Android) requires Linchpin Mobile Confluence App version 3.0.0 or later.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Confluence App requires Linchpin Mobile Device App version 3.0.0 or later.
Please note that full functionality can only be guaranteed if you use the most recent version of both components named above.
- This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Atlassian Confluence Server version 6.8.0 or later.
- This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Atlassian Confluence Data Center version 6.8.0 or later.
In order to get the most out of Linchpin Mobile you need to meet the following requirements for the corresponding sections within Linchpin Mobile:
- News: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Linchpin Enterprise News' version 2.9.0 or later.
- Microblog: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Microblogging for Confluence' version 4.4.0 or later.
- Contacts: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Linchpin User Profiles' version 2.21.2 or later.
- Linchpin Theme: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Confluence app 'Linchpin Theme Plugin' version 2.17.2 or later in order to properly display Linchpin Teaser and Layout Box macros.
- Linchpin Events: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Confluence app 'Linchpin Events' version 2.2.4 or later in order to properly display Event macros.
Please note that full functionality can only be guaranteed if you use the most recent version of the components named above. For a list of supported macros in Linchpin Mobile please see http://seibert.biz/linchpinmobilemacros.
Third party apps
Linchpin Mobile offers additional features when connected to third party apps:
- Analytics: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Viewtracker' version 5.4.0 or later in order to support some basic analytics features.
- No labels