- Created by //SEIBERT/MEDIA employee, last modified on Jan 30, 2019
See the documentation for your Release
You can now use your favorite emojis with any post to even better express your opinion! Also it's now possible to directly submit feedback or bugs to the development team via the build-in form - thanks for this in advance
Support for emojis in news comments, microblog posts and page comments.
It's now possible for news articles to share, watch and save them for later directly from detail view.
Improvements & Bugfixes
Improved form for communicating feedback and bugs to the development team.
Fixed an issue with rare special characters when displaying microblog posts.
Images linking to an URL now redirect properly when tapping them.
Fixed an issue with displaying quick access functionality for favorite contacts.
Have you found a bug or a missing feature? Please contact us via www.seibert.biz/help. Let's build a great product together!
Compatibility & Requirements
We recommend to always keep up with the latest versions of Linchpin Mobile as well as the integrated Linchpin apps for full feature support, stability and security.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Device Apps (iOS + Android) requires Linchpin Mobile Confluence App version 2.0.0 or later.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Confluence App requires Linchpin Mobile Device App version 2.0.0 or later.
Please note that full functionality can only be guaranteed if you use the most recent version of both components named above.
- This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Atlassian Confluence Server version 5.10.0 or later.
In order to get the most out of Linchpin Mobile you need to meet the following requirements for the corresponding sections within Linchpin Mobile:
- News: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Linchpin Enterprise News' version 2.5.0 or later.
- Microblog: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Microblogging for Confluence' version 3.1.1 or later.
- Contacts: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Linchpin User Profiles' version 2.8.1 or later.
- Linchpin Theme: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Confluence app 'Linchpin Theme Plugin' version 2.12.0 or later in order to properly display Linchpin Teaser macro.
Third party apps
Linchpin Mobile offers additional features when connected to third party apps:
- Analytics: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Viewtracker' version 5.4.0 or later in order to support some basic analytics features.
- No labels
This content was last updated on 01/30/2019.
This content hasn't been updated in a while. That doesn't have to be a problem. Some of our pages live for years without becoming obsolete. Please click this link if you want us to update this page. Old content can be incorrect, misleading or outdated. Please get in contact with us via a form on this page, our live chat or via email with email@example.com if you are in doubt, have a question, suggestion, or want changes from us.