This update is mostly performance improvements, enhancements for push notifications and - of course - bugfixes.
Massive performance boost for large Confluence instances.
Self-service QR code login via user profile can now be switched off by administration.
Push notifications for news are now configurable individually for every single mobile news section (requires Linchpin Enterprise News version 2.5.0 or above from the Atlassian Marketplace).
Scale your system's resources provided for Linchpin Mobile requests.
Improvements & Bugfixes
- Push notifications for news now take Confluence restrictions to a news article into account.
- Push notifications for news are only sent to users eligible to view a news article in their mobile news stream.
- News categories are now displayed properly after following a push notification for a news article.
- Tapping on an author's picture next to a post redirects to his or her user profile.
- Fixed an issue with some links in news posts not working properly.
- You can now use bitvoodoo's Viewtracker app for Confluence to separately track page views generated by Linchpin Mobile (requires Viewtracker version 5.4.0 or above from the Atlassian Marketplace).
Have you found a bug or a missing feature? Please contact us via www.seibert.biz/help. Let's build a great product together!
Compatibility & Requirements
We recommend to always keep up with the latest versions of Linchpin Mobile as well as the integrated Linchpin apps for full feature support, stability and security.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Device Apps (iOS + Android) requires Linchpin Mobile Confluence App version 2.0.0 or later.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Confluence App requires Linchpin Mobile Device App version 2.0.0 or later.
Please note that full functionality can only be guaranteed if you use the most recent version of both components named above.
- This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Atlassian Confluence Server version 5.10.0 or later.
In order to get the most out of Linchpin Mobile you need to meet the following requirements for the corresponding sections within Linchpin Mobile:
- News: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Linchpin Enterprise News' version 2.5.0 or later.
- Microblog: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Microblogging for Confluence' version 3.1.1 or later.
- Contacts: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Linchpin User Profiles' version 2.8.1 or later.
- Linchpin Theme: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Confluence app 'Linchpin Theme Plugin' version 2.12.0 or later in order to properly display Linchpin Teaser macro.
Third party apps
Linchpin Mobile offers additional features when connected to third party apps:
- Analytics: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Viewtracker' version 5.4.0 or later in order to support some basic analytics features.
- No labels