This update makes working from mobile even easier, thanks to the all-new copy & paste support for text elements, direct access to file attachments in news, and a ton of bugfixes.
You can now access file attachments in news posts directly from within the news section.
Select and copy text elements by double-tapping or long-pressing them in order to paste them to other apps.
Improvements & Bugfixes
- Optimized quality and order of search results for pages.
- Improved stability and some bugfixes for push notifications.
- News posts now display the intro text again, if available.
- File attachments linked within a page can now be accessed via the mobile app.
- Fixed an issue that prevented user profiles from displaying correctly when some profile fields were empty.
- Emoticons now display properly even in newer Confluence versions.
- Fixed various issues when displaying news posts and pages.
Have you found a bug or a missing feature? Please contact us via www.seibert.biz/help. Let's build a great product together!
Compatibility & Requirements
We recommend to always keep up with the latest versions of Linchpin Mobile as well as the integrated Linchpin apps for full feature support, stability and security.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Device Apps (iOS + Android) requires Linchpin Mobile Confluence App version 2.0.0 or later.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Confluence App requires Linchpin Mobile Device App version 2.0.0 or later.
Please note that full functionality can only be guaranteed if you use the most recent version of both components named above.
- This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Atlassian Confluence Server version 5.10.0 or later.
In order to get the most out of Linchpin Mobile you need to meet the following requirements for the corresponding sections within Linchpin Mobile:
- News: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Linchpin Enterprise News' version 2.0.0 or later.
- Microblog: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Microblogging for Confluence' version 3.1.1 or later.
- Contacts: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Linchpin User Profiles' version 2.8.1 or later.
- No labels