Staying up-to-date now becomes as easy as ever: Get the most important news to your mobile device - as native push notifications.
Administrators can enable push notifications (Administration > Linchpin Mobile > News > Push notifications) for their Confluence or Linchpin instance.
When releasing a news article now a push notification is sent to all mobile devices registered with the instance.
- For more information on how the push notification feature in Linchpin Mobile works have a look at this page in our knowledge base: Linchpin Mobile - Push Notifications.
Please note: Push notifications for news require the Linchpin Enterprise News app for Confluence (version 2.0.0 or later). Linchpin Enterprise News is available in the Atlassian Marketplace.
Have you found a bug or a missing feature? Please contact us via www.seibert.biz/help. Let's build a great product together!
Compatibility & Requirements
We recommend to always keep up with the latest versions of Linchpin Mobile as well as the integrated Linchpin apps for full feature support, stability and security.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Device Apps (iOS + Android) requires Linchpin Mobile Confluence App version 2.0.0 or later.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Confluence App requires Linchpin Mobile Device App version 2.0.0 or later.
Please note that full functionality can only be guaranteed if you use the most recent version of both components named above.
- This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Atlassian Confluence Server version 5.10.0 or later.
In order to get the most out of Linchpin Mobile you need to meet the following requirements for the corresponding sections within Linchpin Mobile:
- News: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Linchpin Enterprise News' version 2.0.0 or later.
- Microblog: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Microblogging for Confluence' version 3.1.1 or later.
- Contacts: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Linchpin User Profiles' version 2.8.1 or later.
- No labels