We all love working with Confluence - but sometimes it just has to be an 'oldschool' excel sheet or power point presentation to do the job. Linchpin Mobile now grants you access to all of your Confluence pages' file attachments on mobile.
Get an overview of all file attachments of a Confluence page.
Download any file attachment (with file size up to 5 MB) to your mobile device and open it.
Contact favorites and search are reunited in a shared view.
Added some animations to highlight actions and input.
Improved refreshing of contact favorites.
Have you found a bug or a missing feature? Please contact us via www.seibert.biz/help. Let's build a great product together!
Compatibility & Requirements
We recommend to always keep up with the latest versions of Linchpin Mobile as well as the integrated Linchpin apps for full feature support, stability and security.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Device Apps (iOS + Android) require Linchpin Mobile Confluence App version 1.0.0 or later.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Confluence App requires Linchpin Mobile Device App version 1.0.0 or later.
Please note that full functionality can only be guaranteed if you use the most recent version of both components named above.
- This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Atlassian Confluence Server version 5.10.0 or later.
In order to get the most out of Linchpin Mobile you need to meet the following requirements for the corresponding sections within Linchpin Mobile:
- News: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Enterprise News Bundle' version 1.6.2 or later.
- Microblog: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Microblogging for Confluence' version 3.1.1 or later.
- Contacts: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Custom User Profile' version 2.3 or later.
- No labels